Prevent Cervical Cancer with the Right Test at the Right Time! Screening tests with pap smears can find abnormal cells so they can be treated before they turn into cancer.
Cervical Cancer Facts:
• HPV is the main cause of cervical cancer
• Women should start receiving pap tests at age 21
• OCCHD provides pap testing to qualified Family Planning clients
• CDC recommends all 11-12 year olds receive the HPV vaccine and can receive vaccination through age 26
• OCCHD provides vaccinations at 3 clinic locations
Visit occhd.org/clinics to find a clinic near you!