Solid Waste Disposal Trucks

This program is conducted under the Oklahoma City Municipal Code. Chapter 47 regulates sewers and sewage disposal and Chapter 49 regulates solid wastes. Privately owned vehicles used for hire to collect and remove residential or commercial municipal solid waste must be licensed by Oklahoma City. The city will not issue the license without approval from an OKC-County Health Inspector.

Vehicles used to haul grease and septic tank wastes must also be approved by Consumer Protection staff before the city issues a license. The Municipal Code requires a yearly inspection of these vehicles by Consumer Protection.