Mobile Home Parks

Mobile Home Parks located within Oklahoma City limits must receive approval from OCCHD prior to issuance or renewal of a license. Call (405) 425-4347 or (405) 425-4348 for assistance. Complaints concerning mobile home parks should be reported to Oklahoma City Action Center at (405) 297-2535, or visit the Oklahoma City Action Center website.

For complaints outside Oklahoma City limits, but within Oklahoma County, visit our online complaint form here.