Food Safety & Environmental Health Complaint Form

The Oklahoma City-County Health Department (OCCHD) is only able to investigate complaints in Oklahoma City limits and Oklahoma County.
Please see our FAQ section before filling out your complaint. Many people often have questions about the type of complaints that the OKC-County Health Department investigates. This section will help explain the kinds of issues we can assist you with.

To file a complaint please fill out the form below or call (405) 425-4347

For mold concerns, more information can be found here:

Mold - Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality

Mold - Overview | Occupational Safety and Health Administration (