The OKC-County Health Department transitioned the Child Guidance services to the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH). To schedule your next Child Guidance service, please contact OSDH Child Guidance Central Office at 405-271-4477.
- For children under 3 years of age who need developmental or speech and language evaluation, please call Oklahoma County Sooner Start Early Intervention at 405-271-9477.
- For children over 3 years of age who need developmental or speech and language evaluation, please call your local school district's special services department.
- For parenting questions and concerns, please go to www.cdc.gov/parents/essentials
- For behavioral concerns, please call NorthCare at 405-858-2700 or Sunbeam Family Services at 405- 528-7721.
- Easter Seals provides developmental and speech/language screening and parenting classes and consultation. Please call 405-239-2525 for more information.