What OCCHD Consumer Protection Does
- Environmental Protection
This section includes the following programs:
- Childcare and Summer Camps
- Farmer's Markets
- Foodborne Illness
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Protection Education
- Food Protection Manager's Certification
- Food Warehouses
- Mobile Food Units and Push Carts
- Plan Review/New Construction
- Restaurants and Food Establishments
- Seasonal Food Establishments/Snow Cone Stand
- Temporary Food Establishments/Special Events
CP Program Coordinators contact information:
FDA RECALLS, MARKET WITHDRAWALS & SAFETY ALERTS
The link below provides information gathered from press releases and other public notices about certain recalls of FDA-regulated products. Not all recalls have press releases or are posted on this page. Please click here to view the latest recalls from FDA.
For information regarding romaine lettuce concerns, please visit the FDA website here.
Feedback from your recent inspection
We would love to hear from you to tell us how the inspection process is going. Please take the time to email Troy Skow at Troy_Skow@occhd.org and let him know your feedback or if you have any ideas/comments about the inspection process. Your comments will be confidential and will be viewed for quality assurance purposes only. Please let us know the name of your inspector or the numbers found next to the signature of your inspector's name.